End of Tenancy Cleaning
Don’t take our word for it, see what other people are saying
“After trying few other cleaning companies I got busy McB’s contact details from a friend. They are really good n clean my house to a very high standard. They leave the house looking like a show house n smelling very fresh. I am really pleased with the service they provide so I would recommend them to every one who wants their house to look sparkling clean. I’m one happy customer:)”
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be de-greased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out.
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out. Bathroom
- Shower screen descaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles de-greased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be descaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitized. General
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Living room rug (1) cleaned. Bedrooms
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Bedroom carpet cleaned.